The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum

This message board serves the purpose of uniting members of The Montgomery County Employment Task Force with the goal of further advancing it's functions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online Survey Development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggy Maccolini

Peggy Maccolini

Online Survey Development Empty
PostSubject: Online Survey Development   Online Survey Development EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Here is the other survey site - it is free and the upgrade is $19.99 mo. You can look at the functions it provides with the upgrade.
www.freeonlinesurveys.com
Back to top Go down
Adam C-G
Admin

Online Survey Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Survey Development   Online Survey Development EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Thanks, sorry for the late repsonse.

That link seems to fit our needs, I'll have to take a closer look when I have the time.
I can look into several other survey-creating alternatives too, but if anyone could provide me with what exactly needs to be on the survey itself, I'll be able to work my magic.

Until then I guess I can make practice surveys for my own learning, but as I mentioned above I'll need someone to give me the actual questions/choices/options/etc so I can input them and create the final product.

Thanks again for the resource.

I'll post an update soon.....

ACG
Back to top Go down
https://montcoetf.board-directory.net

Online Survey Development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum :: Important Announcements-
Jump to: