The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum

This message board serves the purpose of uniting members of The Montgomery County Employment Task Force with the goal of further advancing it's functions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Quate

Feedback Please Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Please   Feedback Please EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Please let us know what you think?
Back to top Go down
Peggy Maccolini

Peggy Maccolini

Feedback Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Please   Feedback Please EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:49 am

I think this is exactly what we were hoping we would be able to do. This will allow us to review the work of all the subcommittees. We also won't have to sift through emails to find the info related to the ETF. Great job Adam! (Love the avatar selection.) Also, if people could use their real name as the user name, that would be helpful, and allow all of us to get to know one another better.
Back to top Go down
Steve Myers

Feedback Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Please   Feedback Please EmptyFri May 16, 2008 2:53 am

Wowo!!

You did an incredible job Adam! This is great! I will try to not goof off too much in here. But seriously....phenomal job man!

What a Face

Steve M.
Back to top Go down
Adam C-G
Admin

Feedback Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Please   Feedback Please EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:54 pm

Thank you, Peggy and Steve!! Glad to have your support. After all, I could make the world's most spectacular web-form community......but what would it be if no one registered?

Peggy-Glad you like the avatar selection....but you can also upload any picture you want and it will automatically resize it to avatar dimensions, making it more personalized, if you feel the need. You can change it at any time by just clicking "PROFILE" at the top and then on the "Avatar" tab. From there you can enter an image url or browse your PC's harddrive to find whatever image you may see fit....
Also, I agree about people using their real names. It eliminates much confusion. I will add it as a sticky!

Steve-are you the guy who was present at the bbq on Thursday and played hacky sack(sp?).

I swear I'm really good at memorizing names, my problem is just remembering who they belong to! Laughing

Thanks again, everyone...
Back to top Go down
https://montcoetf.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Feedback Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Please   Feedback Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MontCo ETF Online Community Forum :: Personal Feedback-
Jump to: